A massive and affordable plots of land are available for Sale at Gberigbe to Igbene VIllage along Oke Agbo in Ikorodu. Take advantage of this offer and become a Land Owner in Lagos. Easily accessible with massive development on going.
Inspection Days: Monday to Saturday
Lagos Mainland, YESTERDAY, 14:34 – Land and Plots For Sale
Plots and Acres of Land in Mawere Phase 3, in Ikorodu near Agric Bus Stop, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Description: From Ketu to Ikorodu and alight at Agric Bus Stop then board a bus to Isawo
Title: Allocation Letter and Land Purchase Receipt
Size: 664 Sqmts also Known as 60 x 120ft
Reasons you must buy
2. The land is table and totally dry
3. Closeness to Channels TV, Rainbow FM, Opic Estate, Kara, Compass News Paper, and from the back, Isheri, Magodo etc
4. No Face to Face building is allowed there
5. Lagos state government is starting the road construction that will lead to Lagos Ibadan expressway soon
6. You can access from Opic Estate or Agric bus stop, Ikorodu
7. Good investment as once the road is constructed, land rate will shoot to millions
Pertinence Limited, owner of ABC Gardens and VIP Gardens, offers end of year 50% promo discount sales at our Sango-Ifo (Sojuolu Extension) by Ifo General Hospital & Secretariat. Offer ends November 30, 2016. There is no hidden charges or omonile issues. Options for purchase include 60ft by 60ft, 100ft by 50ft & 120ft by 60ft
This land sales offer allows flexible payment plans for either 6 months or 12 months is available at affordable prices for everyone. These lands are in our Sango-Ifo Phase 1, Phase 2 & Phase 3 locations as seen on the photo and others no omo onile (land touts) issues with us. All our lands are at very strategic places good as commercial value. Please call for professional advice and free site inspection with free application form. Prices starting from 250k for 60feet by 60feet to 500k for 120feet by 60feet, It is instant allocation after completion of payment. Our integrity stands us out of the crowd. Please me via my email: or call. I'm Temitope Lawal, Business/Marketing Executive @ Pertinence Limited
It’s my pleasure to inform you that for a period of 3 months (December 2016- February 2016) an acre of Land will sell for an incredible low price of N300, 000 irrespective of the numbers of acres you intend purchasing.
Operating already in this community are poultry, piggery, crops, etc. Come take advantage of this unique opportunity now for this community will be an industrial area very soon thus making acquiring property there difficult.
It's close proximity to Lagos is another catch thus attracting farmers and non farmers alike from various part of Lagos and the south west to come purchase land here.
The lands are strictly for agriculture and farming thus prompting the influx of small, medium, and large agricultural firms into this local government area.
Land Suitable for;
• Industrialized and Subsistence Agriculture/Farming
• Good road access
• Good proximity to highly developed locations e.g. The Lagos-Ibadan Express way, The Abeokuta-Sagamu road, The Sagamu-Papalantoro road.
• Good proximity to popular places such as: Murtala Muhammad International Airport Lagos, Redeemed Christian Church of God’s Redemption camp, NASFAT’s Prayer Ground (Islamic), Mountain of Fire and Miracle’s Prayer City (MFM), and the Retreat Camp of the Deeper Life Bible Centre.
• Very good climate
• Close proximity to electricity grid
• Land can support infrastructure
• Very good soil type, not rocky
• No flooding
• Reliable cell phone reception
• Water Drill possible
• Land ownership authentication guaranteed
• No encumbrances and no omo - onile (Land Union)
• Flexible payment plans; installment payment option (Terms and Conditions Applies)
Ogun State is known as the 'gateway state' because of its strategic position as the link by road, rail, air and sea to the rest of the country. The state covers a landmass of 16,409sqkm, and it shares an international boundary with the Republic of Benin to the west and interstate boundaries with Oyo state to the north, Lagos and the Atlantic to the south and Ondo state to the east.
Obafemi - Owode Local Government Area with Headquarters at Owode Egba was created by Edict No. of 1976 as a result of the 1976 Local Government reforms. It is one of the Local Governments that constitute Ogun State arid it is unarguably the largest in terms of geographical expense. It is bounded in the North by Odeda Local Government and Oyo State. In the East by Sagamu Local Government and Ikenne Local Government and in the South by Ifo Local Government and Lagos State.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns related to all written herein.
Obafemi Owode, TODAY, 06:29 – Land and Plots For Sale